A kind & Wicked Boy

A view of some of my ideas, gossips and activities? Kind? Evil? Me?

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

May all good things be with me at the end of the day. =)

I am so into her!! How am I going to make her forget the past and bring back her happiness? Finally the tests are over and now left with 1 project in hand. I hope i can start my revision for exam soon. Is in the mid of Oct and is pack together. Haiz, what a big headache and thanks to SAF, I going for my in-camp-training 1 week after my exam and on standby at the end of Dec to the 1st week of Jan 2008. Can't go for oversea tour during that period of time. What the hell.

Now have to focus on my school works and studies. =) May God guide me through this tough period. Although I haven not been going to church for so many years but I still trust in you and although I rarely did pray but I believe you are the mighty God. Thanks oh God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home