A kind & Wicked Boy

A view of some of my ideas, gossips and activities? Kind? Evil? Me?

Thursday, October 05, 2006

A sucking week, busy plus tired give you unlucky.

Last week was a very very bad week for me. Got back the 2 test results and didn't do well in both tests. Fail 1 and feeling dam down and sad. Where my motivation, my passion? And lastly, where is my brain, my attitude towards life? Wanted to have a break but are rushing projects. Feeling tired, headache and moody.

Last sat was at MOS, get wack by a group of malays and suffer 2 blows on the face, lucky didn't turn to a pig face. Didn't fight back, as I am alone with dear and they are in a group of 4-6 people. Fuck up, a group of people bully a guy with a girl, what kind of guys are they? Fucking malays. I just saying about this group of malays, no offend to other malays. They are pussies!! 1st they grab my dear and I just asking if his friend was drunk but end up being punch. Unlucky that my friends were not there, if not... ... they were not being going back in 1 piece! What a week, down in luck, down in spirit, get beaten, what's more can I get this week. What the fuck, is simply fuck up, fuck the week.

Hope fri, I can win TOTO. Mid-Aut festival TOTO draws. Be a winner, get a hope, go and get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home