A kind & Wicked Boy

A view of some of my ideas, gossips and activities? Kind? Evil? Me?

Monday, July 02, 2007

Life at CommuniAsia07 (Sg Expo) = Happy man

The job is the same as what I do in the army but for this case is much more easier, no need for a very complicated server, just use a simple server for this event. The setting up was tough as that is no aircon in the start. We all set up the computers for the users in this event. I can said, we sweat like pig but luckly that is aircon on the last day of the event. Take a pictures with model when we have nothings to do. Haha, saw samantha there.

During the event, the exhibtors are the troublemakers. For me, I took care of the Italtians netowrks system, example their internet, their entertainments. They just want to have it no matter what. But overall, not much of the things have to be done. Here are some of the pictures taken at the event. =)


1 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly nobody sends any comments to you...
I'm sorry.
I like those pictures.
Regards.
Willi from GER

 

Post a Comment

<< Home