A kind & Wicked Boy

A view of some of my ideas, gossips and activities? Kind? Evil? Me?

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

What a weekend!

Went home after school on a friday. Nothing special, just feeling dam tired.

Sat, went out with dear the whole day. Pretty fun, but was dam shag. Sun, Rest at home and did some of my project works.

Feeling quite sad on monday as the result was out.Was not up to my expectation, I was rather disappointed with the result I getting. Feeling depressed on tue, account running dry. Oh gosh! Think this coming week will be rather dull for me. Heard from my friend in NUS that next thur there will be a NUS bash at cocolatte, don't know want to attend anot? Hmm...

What a weekend, what a weekend. Guess will be an unhappy week. No mood in anythings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home