A kind & Wicked Boy

A view of some of my ideas, gossips and activities? Kind? Evil? Me?

Friday, July 13, 2007

A good day on court.

Today soccer was great, have a great time on the court. My playing standard is like secondary school standard, which was at my peak at that times. But today I played quite well because of my 1st street soccer shoe, which I believe it make a different. Overall was a good game and good exercise. This coming sat, I have an early badminton game with my army friends, A balance of unhealthy and healthy lifestyle. =)

Last night, I did the accounting ratio for my group project, intend to show them during the project meeting. Finish the ratio at around 6+AM in the morning. Intend to go to sleep for awhile but when about to sleep, I have a bad cough that make me puke out my breakfast. Felt so sick in the morning. I intend not to sleep after washing up but I couldn't control it and felt asleep after that and miss my meeting, sorry to my projectmates. But I glad that I fall asleep. After that, I felt much more better.

Hope there will be another soccer game this sunday. In the meantime, I hope to do some revisions. I don't wish to repeat what happen in the last semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home