A kind & Wicked Boy

A view of some of my ideas, gossips and activities? Kind? Evil? Me?

Monday, September 18, 2006

A weekend with dear at DblO and Sushi Tei with friends

Oh is saturday, wake up at around 4pm plus cause I sleep in the morning. Wake up by the call of my dear. She asked me what time to meet her. Did some of my stuffs before prepaing myself to meet her at 8pm at marina square. Phew! Was not late to meet her this time round. Hee. But she was there before me as she went for her haircut there. Went to have dinner at the marina square foodcourt. Had spicy beef noodle but I prefer the one at plaza singapura. After that we get ourself a ice-cream at andersen's ice-cream. It was nice. *smile*

Too a few pictures there before heading down to DblO.

Took this picture at esplanade

The esplanade and the hotels behind

Taken at the bridge toward one fullerton

It was happening inside DblO, too bad my camera was not with me, so no picture to be seen here. I had a jug of bourbon coke while she had a jug of voka rebina later we had a shot of B52 each. B52 was nice. *smile* But I was not high enough so I order a bottle of don't what drink, sorry I forgot the brand of that drink. Saw Serene inside DblO and it was her birthday. Had a few drinks with her. Thank for the tequlia shot, Serene.

Finish the night at around 4am. Sent dear home and went home after that. What a night to let myself down and relax. =)

Robertson Walk at 4am

Went home and sleep at around 11am in the morning after watching a few tv programmes. Feeling dam tired manz.

Woke up at around 5.35pm, meet the guys at 6pm at raffles city, but was late. Sorry guys. Intend to have our dinner at Din Tai Fung but Chee Hui don't feel like eating so after much discussion, we decided to have Sushi Tei. It was nice. After meal, we have no idea of where to go while Kenny had to wait for his friend to finish the IMF things at Suntec city, so we stay to accompany Kenny and have some chit chat session. Went home at around 10.20pm. I still have a week of clothes to wash. Poor me. =(

Thank Chee Hui for the meal.

Tomorrow is monday again, Have to meet my projectmates at 11am. Meet dear after school. Hee.

Me, Kenny and Cheehui at Sushi Tei

The food that we order, nice!

This is our 2nd order and thank Boonhao and Jiahao for not attending so that we can have more nice food. =)

Took a picture when I reach home, have to wash my clothes after that. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home